Domestic Airline Antitrust Ligation
$60 Million to Date
BackroundIt is alleged that the four largest commercial airline passenger carriers in the United States colluded to limit capacity of domestic air passenger seats with the goal of keeping air prices artificially high within the United States, it's territories and the District of Columbia.
Settlement Amount: $60 million To Date
Who Is EligibleThe "Class" or "Classes" is defined to include all persons and entities that purchased air passenger transportation services for flights within the United States and its territories and the District of Columbia from any of the listed airlines or any predecessor, subsidiary or affiliate. If you purchased airline tickets during the below dates from either American Airlines or Southwest Airlines you are eligible for a refund on a percentage basis.
- American Airlines, Inc. between July 1, 2011 and June 14, 2018.
- Southwest Airlines Co. between July 1, 2011 and December 20, 2017.
- Continental Airlines between July 1, 2011 and December 20, 2017.
- US Airways between July 1, 2011 and December 20, 2017.
- American Airlines
- Delta Airlines (Not yet Settled)
- Southwest Airlines
- United Airlines (Not Yet Settled)
- US Airways
- Continental Airlines